Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.01.2002

Well, I would venture to say that library folks are spending more time here than I ever did at work. BD, you really should secure a copy of my site meter reports and referral listings to see for yourself. You'd be amazed at the amount of time and energy your minions are spending here. The '144,000 beans and counting' mistress would be writing severance checks till her arms fell off if you only knew. Oh, no she wouldn't cause she's too busy on the god damned phone talking to her muttley children. Eeek. Thems some scary ass kin. So, in this vein - Here's a little something...just fer you all:

I hope you're so thrilled with your sad pathetic selves. I've almost shaken off all the cooties, myself. You'll never really know the extent of the damage. (To me, or from me? Which will it be?) Chew on it for a while.
There are things going on right now..that you still have no idea about, regarding people that are still there. Things that could rock your literary world.
A campaign is in order. And so it shall be.


Stay tuned.

Ok. Enough of that. I know most of you dear genuine readers are just lost. That's ok. They are too.

Some very interesting employment irons in the fire. New and different. And maybe working together. Hey, how about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home