Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.30.2002

Two new guestmap signers, so howdy doo to Cassy at random thoughts and of course, Newton, who I mentioned on the tagboard. Check out the "list" feature on the guestmap to see their nice comments. If you come here to read and want to say hi, please sign it yourself. It's such a fun way to see who's dropping in, and then I get to read some new blogs when they post their links too.

I'm sure most of you have seen the infamous website of Carlos and his redneck neighbor. (link is down occasionally, keep trying, it's worth it). Well, my friend Art over there at bionicle has his own real life version going on. He calls him Mr. Nut. lol! He sent me some pictures today of this whacked out redneck neighbor, I hope he posts them so everyone can see what he's living next door to. His descriptions are enough tho, check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home