Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.28.2002

Not a good end to a Friday.

Emma's doing fine, she ended up having major cold symptoms later, took some baby stuff and is out like a light, I hope it lasts. She said before she went to bed her mouth was "sore". Im having the same symptoms, took some Nyquil a bit ago and am feeling nicely disconnected.

Some of us ended up in an argument and a late night turned even later. I'm not sure where the problems lies yet, although the clash between Daniel and Mark seems to be the catalyst. I end up the bad guy for trying to explain Daniel's position and demeanor, maybe that makes the bad guy after all.

Now Daniel has landed himself grounded for tomorrow, which I hate to see happen, yet maybe it's appropriate. It's the maybe that's keeping me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home