Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.28.2002

Already 2pm on a Saturday and I haven't even showered yet. I need to take Daniel for a haircut and run to get more cough meddies. Emma ended up actually sick sick , throwing up this morning (no not in the toilet, thank you very much), coughing fiercely, and generally feeling pukey. She's now is sleeping on the couch. Baby woes.

I took too much Nyquil last night and ended up feeling speedy. Funny how medicine that you take to help you rest will do that. My mind was racing, and every noise and nuance was a major disturbance. I think I finally ended up falling asleep around 4:30.

I feel like doing something today, but I dunno what. Drinking hard liquor and abusing recreational narcotics come to mind. But will likely resort to too much coffee and a few ibuprofen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home