Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.24.2002

Whew. We finally made if over to Mark's condo today with a rented Rug Doctor. Wow! It's a rug surgeon is what it is! It did an amazing job. Decided to leave the Doctor there on his own overnight and then make another pass in the morning before Emma time.

I went back to the thrift store for that copper bowl and low and behold, it was actually a set of 3 bowls. Hopefully they'll fetch a handsome price. Also found some other interesting things to list like some old pyrex bowls and some kids coats. $10 here, $20 there. It all helps.

We didn't get home from Mark's till around 8:30 so the kids taped Amazing Race for me. I haven't watched it yet, so am keeping myself off the sites that I know are talking about it.

Bleh. I got nothin to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home