Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.06.2002

Blogger is fucking with my pics. aaiiee!

Now I will write a little more about the hella fun we had. We invaded Old Chicago, but they were very nice to us. We left our name up front as the Colorado Bloggers, and they sent everyone back to us. Yes..back. They put us w--aaa--yyy in the back. I think they saw the glint in our eyes or something. CIndi later nicknamed us the cologgers.

Mary was already there when Mark and I arrived a fashionable 5 minutes late. She was so cute! Cindi came next, the door staff leaving her to wander the place on her own to find us. I don't think it was hard, we were already getting a little loud. Then came Dave, who had a scared look on his face. I'm not sure he knew what to think of us boisterous bloggers. Out of everyone, I was most glad that he came, because he really didn't know any of us at all, and he went out on a limb to come and meet and spend time with us, which was really nice. All the rest of us have pretty much sent a few tags or emails to each other over time, so we had an advantage. But he fit right in and he was a very funny guy. Then my friend Tom showed up, which was very cool. He doesn't come out much but once in a while if we go somewhere close to his house he will. He's a riot, too.

Max finally sauntered in in his Wash Park uniform and the fun begin. We laughed, we drank, we made quote motions with our hands.

I can't wait to do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home