Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.20.2002

Thanks Trent for pointing out the shout from msnbc.com about this here blog! They mentioned the Cologgers and the kids with markers picture. But funny that they can take miscelleanous quotes from me from here and there in the blog..and yet spell my name wrong. *sigh.... Apparently someone sent them my link, so thanks to whoever did that. I wish they'd have posted a better quote than thy self serving pompous one they choose. lol They listed the CoLoggers site on their blog indexes tho, that's even more fun.

We're being lazy today, Dy, Emma, me and Mark are just lazing around waiting till airport time, around 3:00. I feel like I need a nap.

Dy brought Krispy Kreme last night, that brat. We've devoured (Im ashamed to say) almost 2 dozen donuts between all of us, including Katie and Daniel. Actually, I don't think Katie had any. We're gluttons for Krispy Kreme.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home