Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.28.2002

The house is not tidy, and it's irritating me. So what am I doing? cleaning? No. I took a 3 hour nap today for no other reason except that I could. Emma just got done watching Balto II and is begging to stay up for a while longer. Maybe if I get her in the bath Mark won't notice how late it is. hee.

I have so much stuff to put away, and most of it goes in my bedroom which is a scary sight to behold. I just can't get the gumption to do it for some reason, even though it's bugging me night and day. It just seems that there's not enough room for everything that I own.

Book sales are still really busy, and that's taking a lot of time. But I'm bored and listless, yet looking around at everything that needs to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home