Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.15.2002

I was sitting here already getting sad about Mark leaving! He'll only be gone from 6 tonight till about midnight tomorrow or so, but I'm stupidly getting weepy. Then I started playing some Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas music, and it's just so impossible to be sad while that is playing. It's so angry and in your face. I love it. It's the only acceptable Christmas music, if you ask me. Ok, well I do like Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You"....but that's ALL!

For some reason, I have the "I work here" look in every store I go into. Everytime I am shopping, some soul will ask me some ridiculous question. "Do you have any mens sweaters?" "Where is the shoe department?". I dont know what it is about myself that makes it appear that I am employed at the store. It happens most frequently at Arc, I suppose maybe cause that is the store I am in most frequently. Anyway, who cares.

I am quickly running out of Christmas money, and there are many people whose names are on my list. *sigh. Poverty blows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home