Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.16.2003

Hmm, I feel like I have nothing to say.

Had a nice dinner of pot roast, Cindi came over and enjoyed it with us. It was really, really good. After she left we watched the repeat of Joe Millionaire, which I was SO glad was on again tonight. That damn Heidi, she got her come uppance didn't she? heh. Tell you what tho, I really don't like that wild haired Melissa. Bleh.

No plans tomorrow, may try to go get Emma's glasses again, maybe they'll be open later than 1:30 this time. Sheesh. Other than that, I think it's just gonna be a lazy day..to bad it's not snowing, we haven't had hardly any snow to speak of this year, and I'm bummed about it. I love snow days when the weather is all over the news, and everyone is rushing to the store to get milk and toilet paper.

Nothing going on. Dull, dull, dull. The kids don't have school Monday, Martin Luther King Day. Yippee ki yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home