Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.21.2003

Well, just when I was about to go downstairs and got messaged from my old buddy S. who is getting a divorce from his wife. I met them both just before I got divorced, I was looking for some people just to go out and do stuff with, and met them online. We had a lot of fun together, but A. (the wife) just starting to explore some sexual avenues that started taking up more and more of their time, so we sorta kinda started drifting apart. Also the fact that S. wanted a one-on-one relationship with me behind her back and I just wasn't up for that. He and I did see each other a few times for breakfast and whatnot, but eventually it petered out, and we only chatted online now and then.

Then...awhile back, S. chats me up online and wants to see me. He and A. had decided to divorce because she's decided she wants to be with women full-time. Can you believe it?! I won't tell you what he does, but he has a great job, makes very good money, and is more than just a little cute. So 3 months ago he chats me up, wanting to start dating. But..obviously..I'm not available any longer. Whee. It's feast or famine, isn't it?

Talking to him tonight about all that's happened, how they told the kids, and what life is like when your wife decides to become a lesbian.

It's not so good for the ego, apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home