Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

2.12.2003

Had that unpleasant appointment this morning that didn't go as well as I had hoped. Not to be clandestine or anything, it's just..well...unpleasant.

Having a really blah day. The kind of day where I just want to sit in my cave and do nothing. Im feeling insensitive, grouchy, headachy, impatient and unhumored. How's that for a great big ball of fun?

Im tired of waiting for people to get their shit together. I've had it with people talking out of both sides of their mouth. And I'm really tired of waiting on other people to get their head out of their ass so I can progress with what I need to do. I have to sit and watch and wait while they lollygag around important shit, which is no surprise because everything about them shows they don't give a fiddler's fart about anyone's feelings but their own. By they way, if you consistently hear people say "No, it's ok...I don't mind.." They mind. You are an imposition, and everyone is just too polite to tell you.

Side note.. For once, this has nothing to do with people in my household! Im just venting. Big time. *sigh.

We're going to my favorite slanted eyes eatery. I'll feel better after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home