Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

3.19.2003




I swear if she doesn't get voted out tomorrow, I am seriously considering boycotting American Idol and spreading the word far and wide for others to do the same.

"It's ME! ME! I'm Kimberly Caldwell! Look at ME! Im on TEE VEE! Hello....did you see ME?!"

And her mother. Good lord almighty, that is one scary ass woman. Im pretty sure she's 98% plastic. And I wouldn't be surprised if she's been eating some Red #7 sometime in her life. Yikes. Go Clay.

*~*~*~*~*~

It's still snowing. Im getting a little worried about the roof. A lot of roofs (rooves?) have caved in around the city and this snow is really heavy. Really really heavy. The roofs that have caved in have a capacity to hold 40 pounds per square foot, Mark says that ours is designed to hold about 60 pounds per square foot. And the roofs that collapsed did so early this afternoon. Gah. I can't sit and worry about something I have no control over, I suppose. Newscasters said this snow has 6X more water than a regular snowfall. This is got to be good for the drought, however. New rules just released say - No watering of any kind, no new planting, don't even think about washing your car, and those filling up kiddy pools will be shot on sight.

Maybe I will set up Emma's pool tonight and let the snow fill it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home