Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.13.2003

I've been so groggy today. Lots of stressful kid shit going on and that takes it out of me. I'm hoping things are on the upswing.

From Jennifer - I thought this was fun, those of you on other areas of the map should do it too:

How Much? (from Denver, CO USA)
Gas/petrol per gallon/liter-Around $1.58 per gallon right now.
Fast food hamburger-Big Mac $2.99
Adult ticket to a movie-$8.50
Hair cut-$22 (with blow dry etc.)
Dry cleaning one dress shirt-$1-2.
Gallon of milk - $2.50
6-pack of beer-$9.
Manicure and/or pedicure - about $12
Daycare for a week- i have no idea
Car detailing and/or car wash by automation-I usually spend about $5 in quarters
Service charge for using an ATM that's not your banks-$1.50
King size Snicker bar-$1.29
Eyebrow waxing- $15
Tattoo (small)- $50 minimum
Pack of cigarettes-$2.40-3.30
Ear cartilage piercing-$15
The new Harry Potter movie - $20? I dont know, I never buy movies
Mid-size car rental-$19 online
1/2 gallon of your favorite ice cream-$6
Pint of strawberries- about $2 or so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home