Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.13.2003

Teen troubles. Headache.

I've been listing books for a while tonight. Some gems, some junk. I found a picture of someone's child in a book called "How to Build your Child's Self-Esteem." I'm guessing rule #1 should be don't throw away pictures of your children.

Tomorrow is mommy day for Emma, and for me. I'm gonna go over to my moms for a bit and give her some tapes of shows I've been taping off of HBO that I think she would like.

Amanda and Justin are holding vigil at his uncle's bed. I understand he's not expected to last the night. They're both upset, although given their staunch beliefs I know that they are comforted by their faith. Send a thought their way anyway, if you think about it before you close your eyes. Amanda feels things very deeply, and I'm sure she's very upset, if nothing else, for Justin.

Katie was really happy about her pass. She felt a little bad..guilty..actually, but she was really thrilled too. She knows that we scrimp and save and frugalize to the nth degree, so she really truly appreciated it. I know she'll use it a bunch. Her and Charlie went to a concert tonight, and then she's staying over at Amanda's to go to church with her tomorrow.

I guess that's about it. I gotta get some Tylenol in me so I can ditch this headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home