Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.08.2003

It's almost time to make a new guestmap, which is a GOOD thing! It only holds 100 signer-inners and then it will start deleting people from the bottom up. Eek! I will make a new one before that happens. Anyway, I have to say howdy ho to a whole mess of signers. Namely, Amy in Pa, Lee in Hollywood (dahling), Stuart in Hawaii (jealous!!!), David, Shelly, Dominic in England, and last but the farthest from the leastest, my buddy old pal Mike (CODE3) from another haunt of mine in cyberspace. That's 93 entries! Isn't that FUN?!

Hmm...what's going on tonight. Not a lot, watched something disturbing on tv that I will probably write about another time. It's too....I dunno, familiar I guess.

Have spent most of the day listing books and hanging out being lazy. I'm allowed. The ribs came out sooo good. Dy, what the hell are you doing to my rib recipe? lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home