Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.17.2003

I feel like the weekend is already gone and it hasn't even started yet. Tomorrow is tumbling, then off to a big sale that Spyderco (knives) is having at their factory in Golden. A yearly event that's not to be missed for a knife collector. Then, I have to take Daniel to his dad's in Conifer. By then I'll be ready for a long nap.

Sunday is yardwork at my moms. That's enough bleh to fill a whole day.

I went to that interview today, I think she really liked me, although Im certain she's certifiable. The job sounds kinda blah, but it's only 6 hours/one day a week and I can also do a lot of the web stuff from home. The pay will amount to about $450 a month or so, so I guess it's worth it. I just worry about how weird this woman is. She's disorganized, discombobulated and primarily confused.

I think Im gonna go sit in the tub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home