Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.06.2003

I'm certain the knife convention I'm attending in June won't be anything like the PTA one Derbs just went to. lol - and thank god for that! A few of us knife knuts were just chatting about what we want to do on Friday night (Saturday night is always drinks and other imbibery at the Waverly hotel bar). We have some pretty good ideas, none of the legal. Im kidding!!

Seriously, it's going to be great fun. I love these guys. There's nothing like being online buddies with 200 or so knife wielding individuals, and then meeting in person to party for 3 days. Last year was awesome, this year promises to be even better. I'm being more frugal than ever, so we don't have to worry about how much money we're spending while we're down there. (Although I did just buy a new knife last night..eep! - but it's one I've wanted for a long time! and it's rare! And it was a good deal! agh!!)

Hotlanta, watch out. We're comin to getcha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home