Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.22.2003

Friday Five!

1. When was the last time you laughed?
Probably last night with Mark, though I don't remember if I did or not. I know for sure I did while out thrift store shopping with Katie yesterday afternoon. Yesterday wasn't much of a laughin' day.

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?
I have to say probably Mark, but I don't remember. It's been a while. I did holler at Daniel last night for something, but he didn't holler back. Hardly an argument.

3. Who was the last person you emailed?
Oh goodness. I don't initiate emails all that often. Oh, I know. Front Range financial aid.

4. When was the last time you bathed?
Last time I took an actual bath has been a while. a week..two? I showered yesterday tho.

5. What was the last thing you ate?
Hm. Well, I haven't eaten yet this morning. I guess it was the cinnamon roll around 11 last night. With coffee. yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home