Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.20.2003

Errands are done, and techically I'm in for the night. Someone needs to pick Katie up from work at 10:30...but that's a long time from now.

It's hotter than Hades. Some people call it hell, I call it Hades. lol

I'm gonna go clean the kitchen (bleh!) and see what's on the tube for the night. I know one thing for sure, I am "emma'd" out. She didn't have school today, she only goes on Mon, Tues and Thu, so she's been in, out, up, down..all around..since 7:30 this morning. She was a sweet pea and let me sleep for quite a spell after she got up, tho. I got up and saw her in her room, and told her I was going to go lay back down for a bit. She said "Ok, Nell..take your time." And I never heard a peep. Ah, I love that. She gets her own breakfast out of her Emma drawer in the kitchen, and is perfectly content to watch Discovery Health all by herself. (I make sure that's what channel the tv is on when we go to bed, so all she has to do is turn the tv on...brilliant, eh?!)

But now she's exhausted her tv time for the day, and is looking for company, and something to do. Off we go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home