Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.19.2003

Well, once again my car has been dropped off at the miracle repair place. (I gotta give CP those strokes!) I hope the problem is something manageable.

Mark has the day off tomorrow, isn't that great?! We don't have anything major planned, which is also great.

Emma helped pack her lunch tonight for her first long day at school. She put in 5 Vienna Sausages, a slice of bologna, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate pudding, and an apple. (Which I cut up and dredged with lemon juice...I bet she wouldn't eat it if it was all brown by lunchtime). Her lunchbox came with a coolie moolie water bottle, we put Crystal Light in there. I hope it's enough food, it doesn't look like a lot, but she grazes so much during the day. They also have a snack in the morning and again in the afternoon, so she should be ok.

That's about it. Dull, huh. Just the way I like it. No surprises, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home