Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.18.2003

Let's everyone join together and sing the song of the day, sung to the tune of Yankee Doodle

Insurance adjuster, where are you?
Why dont you look at my caarrr...
You're sitting around not doing a thing
I bet you're at the baarrr..

Bleh.

I just spoke to them *again*. "Someone will probably be out to look at the car today." It's at _________?"
"No....it's at ________"
"Oh well, I guess it's a good thing you called! tee hee"

Someone has been deservedly ripped a new one.

********

Everyone is off to school and work and I haved vowed to get a bunch o' shit done. First of all, I will be riding the insurance adjusters back like a monkey on crack. I've also made arrangements for Emma's glasses, we are going to get her two new pair at a franchise place for $60...hopefully these will hold up a bit better. I'm so disgusted with the other place that made her glasses. Emma is not hard on things, and yet the lenses have come out twice. I think it's because of these stupid frames, they didn't even have childrens frames, but "sized these down" for her. Whatever. Go away.

I need to order my book for school, once I can get a straight answer from someone about which book that actually is. I'm so nervous about starting school. Can I handle it? Is it going to be too hard? Am I gonna feel like a geriatric dumb ass? Gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home