Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.15.2003

Weekly Wrap-Up

1. Do you enjoy arts & crafts? Why or why not?

No, I don't. I'm not good at it, I get very frustrated, and I get bored very easily. I don't particularly like the look of home-made things, and I just don't like it. Blech, blech blech. I used to do decoupage, dumb! I also used to cross stitch, and that was ok, but I had a job where I sat in the same place doing nothing for 8 hours a day, so I had to do something. Gahd, I even did plastic canvas then. Yuck! My mom said I should open an arts and crafts store with half-finished projects, that other people could come and buy and finish. lol!

2. What was your favorite arts & crafts project as a child? Why?

Play-doh is cool. That's about it.

3. What kinds of arts & crafts do you do now? Has this changed over time? If so, how and why?

I do no arts and crafts if I can possibly avoid it. If Emma and I are making something for mommy or something, it is quick and simple. The only thing particularly artsy I do now is frame my photography. That's it. Get those weeds and tweeds away from me.

4. What kind of arts & crafts would you like to learn how to do? Why?

Zilch, nada. I have no desire to learn to make anything crafty.

5. Describe your ideal arts & crafts environment, whether it's at home, school, work, or elsewhere.

My ideal arts and crafts environment is sitting at a bar, peeling off the label of my beer in pieces, and arranging them on the table to look like a house, a car or maybe Hitler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home