Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.18.2003

Last week I was whining about being lonely. Now tonight I am really looking forward to everyone being gone in the morning!

Emma has another half day tomorrow, then Tuesday and Thursday she will be at school all day, and have lunch there. She's so excited to bring her new lunchbox that mommy got her. We went to the store tonight and picked out all kinds of things she wants to bring for lunch.

Her latest thing is "What's your favorite...."

What's your favorite food?
What's your favorite day?
What's your favorite animal?
What's your favorite style? (she actually asked me this) - I'm like, I dunno...slob?

She says the funniest things. The other day at the post office she hugged my leg and said "You're the best....whatever!" I laughed and grimaced at the same time. I hate being a 'whatever.' NOT that I want to be the mom....oh no no no, thank you very much. Being not the mom suits me juuuusst fine.

She also asked me today if daddy gave me an allowance. lol.. No comment.

She's been going to bed much earlier than she had in the summer, and it shows..last night we were just kind of being lax about it, cause it was Saturday night. But at 10pm she said "It must be late, cause I'm tired.." Tonight she helped me pick out her clothes again for tomorrow, I hope she tries to put them on herself again. The other day when she dressed herself she had her panties on backwards, so I showed her an easy way to figure out how to put them on. She's doing so good at it!

She was SO proud of herself yesterday..she got her sandals on all by herself (on the right feet!) and even fastened the velcro! We made a huge deal about it, and then today before we left, she did it again! yay! She was literally beaming.

So... school for me starts a week from tomorrow. I'm freakin out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home