Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.15.2003

Friday Five

1. How much time do you spend online each day?
Probably about 7 hours or so total. No surprise there. I work online, yanno.

2. What is your browser homepage set to?
Google.

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
I use trillian, so I can use all the message programs at once. I have the fewest amount of friends on MSN, and the most on AIM. I have about 35 people on my list. (no dead wood, I weed frequently)

4. Where was your first webpage located?
Hmm. Wow, I have no idea. Some free service. It was in 1995.

5. How long have you had your current website?
This is my third year of blogging here at My Life Is A Mess, and my current personal webpage has been up for about 2.5 years. I also have another blog that I've written for about a year. No one knows about it, I just use it to vent vehemently. It's just for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home