Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.19.2003

Promo Guy's Monday Mission - (only 30 mins late)

1. Are you good at responding to emails and/or Blog comments?
I think so. Better than most.

2. Does it make you crazy when people won't reply to your emails even though you know good and well that they are reading them?
YES! I hate that!

3. I recently watched the FOX special "101 Things Removed from the Human Body" which was quite disgusting in a can't-help-but-watch kind of way. It got me to thinking about many of the accidents I had as a child. I remember climbing over a fence after T-ball and catching my palm on the top of the chain-link fence. Went through my hand and tore it right open. What's the most unusual thing you've had inside your body?
I still have a small piece of lead in my thumb from when I was about 8 years old. You can still see it through the skin. I might have had more unusual things inside my body, but we ain't goin there.

4. What person from your past would you most like to run into and visit with for an afternoon? Why them? What person would you like to not ever see again as long as you live? How come?
I would like to find my friend Lorri, who I lost contact with about 16 years ago. She loaned me her wedding dress for my wedding...we were on the cheap! We were very very close.
I would like to never see any of Dan's sisters again for as long as I live. They're catty, mean people. The day my divorce was final they sent me an email about how glad they were I wasn't in their family anymore. And that's the nicest thing they said. Bitches.

5. What was the last bad meal you (or your special someone) paid too much for? What's the story there?
Alamos Verdes, just the other night. Not particularly expensive, but lousy nonetheless.

6. If out-of-the-blue you were forced to find a new career, if there was just suddenly no need for your field of expertise, just what job do you imagine you would seek out? Do you have any skills you can "fall back on?" (If you stay at home or are a student, adjust to fit your situation)
I am embarking on a brand new career that I have absolutely no experience in. If for some reason it doesn't work out, I can always go back to administrative work. I excel at it, but I hate it.

7. If you were to open up your own restaurant, what would it be called and what type of food would you serve? Describe the "feel" of the place (the decor, the music, etc).
Katie and I have always wanted to open a coffee shop with snacks..maybe sandwiches and pastries, all homemade stuff. We talk about it all the time. It would be cute and cozy, KBCO type music playing, with internet access and of course, books.

BONUS: How long can you stand the heat?
I can't. I hate it when it's hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home