Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.08.2003

Gahhhhhh...

Katie, Daniel and I went to WaterWorld today, great fun. First thing this morning it was cloudy and cool, but we went anyway and then later the clouds opened up to show the sun and it turned out to be a really nice, hot day. We didn't even ride any rides, just laid in the laguna and hung out in the lazy river for TWO HOURS. Whee....

Just got back from taking Daniel to Conifer, it was so stormy. Raining, hail and windy. I hate driving on the mountain roads when it's like that, especially at night. On the way home though it let up a bit and I watched an amazing lightning show and blasted the Backstreet Boys all the way home. Silly fun.

Tomorrow I have an all day class, "First Aid for the Professional Rescuer". I hope it goes ok, I need this certification before I can start at Front Range. I I also found out I need to pick up another class to qualify for Finanacial Aid.

As I said...

Gahhhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home