Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.22.2003

God, I feel like I am in such a rut.

I know all hell is about to break loose with school starting next week, but I just want to go and do some things. I want to go out to dinner with my honey. We keep saying as soon as we get a free night we're going to go out and get some indian food and celebrate his successes. I want to go have a nice beer too and chat about things. I want to go to yard sales. I want to get my laundry done. I want to drive somewhere without filling the radiator 3 times. I want to not feel like a tired old hag on her last nerve when I have to ask Emma to pleeease stop singing.

What's stopping me? Mostly nothing. Motivation. Gumption. Where-with-all.

I know things will improve dramatically when I am in class, and out among the grown ups again. Mark's schedule is dramatically more regular now, and the responsibilities will be a lot more equitable from here on out.

There's a lot of good things on the horizon, if we can all just hold on till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home