Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.13.2003

I know it's been car-this car-that for days. It just happens to be the main focus lately.

Mark almost sold another car tonight, then it turned out that the Social Security number the dude was using to get credit was for someone who was dead. He also had another almost-sale but the people got spooked for some reason and didn't want to give out any information to have their credit checked. Sheesh.

Emma had a good evening, though Katie and I had to run to the bank (again!) and to office depot for a bit. We only told emma we were going to the bank, because we didn't want her to feel like she wanted to go, etc and she was already in her jammies. When we got back she was crying a bit and said "You were gone too long.." I explained that sometimes errands take a short time and sometimes they take a long time. She said...
"I know how long it takes to go to the bank.." - - we were so busted!

She wanted to talk about school some more before bed, she had kind of a rough day today and was feeling the nerves again I think. We talked about how everyone is going to school tomorrow, and even I have to go to school soon. She wanted to know if I was nervous, and we talked a lot about that. She helped pick out her outfit for tomorrow, had a slice of baloney, brushed her teeth and went to bed sweetly. Katie is walking with us to school tomorrow, I know Emma will like that.

From today, the saddest little "I-don't-wanna-go-to-school" face you've ever seen.



Does daddy look exasperated at all, do you think?


It's sewer night, you know.
Katie's last year, and hopefully a good one for Daniel. Knock on ALL wood in your immediate vicinity!!

And here I am, gearing up for school myself. What the hell was I thinking?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home