Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.10.2003

Gah...
Everything is just so fucked.

We waited at my moms house (where the Taurus is) for 3 hours for a tow truck, and he never showed up. We wanted to get it to the shop so we could at least have it looked at and see if it's a lost cause. But no, we can't even get a fucking tow truck driver to show up. So there it sits.

I have so many things to get done, and I just can't do anything. Mark has started working full-time, ( a very good thing) but for now the hours are insane. He is gone all day and into the night. Friday and Saturday he was gone from 8am to 11pm. Most days it's till at least 7. Im not complaining, that's a very very good thing. But it just creates all these other problems. But I feel so fucking selfish even being upset.

I have to get to the post office tomorrow. I have two USPS containers full of packages that are really late going out. I am seriously thinking of taking the two wheeled dolly with all these packages down to 58th and getting on the bus. Gah. I really have no other choice.

To boot, Katie has to walk to work tomorrow. All the nice things she does, and she has to walk to work.

Fuuuckkkk.

I'm a nice person, I don't swerve to hit squirrels or cats on the road. I pay my bills on time. I have no debt. I do nice things for folks. I had a perfectly good car that I loved and now its gone. Just fucking gone because Hyundai can't figure out how to hook wire A to metal thingie B. "Oh sorry, we don't know what we're doing. We thought we knew how to build a car, but we don't. Sorry your 2 cars, and all your trees and almost your house burned down. Sorry you have to drag 150 pounds of mail on the city bus. Actually, no we're not. We don't give a shit on a shingle. Too bad."

People I know, even my neighbors, even my next door neighbors have perfectly good vehicles just sitting in their driveway that they never drive. Spare cars. SPARE cars! The phrase itself is unfathomable.

I so hate this part of my life right now. I know I am lucky in so many other respects. But this is fucking up my life. How am I going to get to school?

I'm sitting here bawling my head off at my damn desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home