Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.10.2003

And now Katie's car is broke down on I-25. The only agenda item for today is to get it towed to CP's shop, where I hope they can work miracles. Not sure what the problem is, it just kind of lost power while driving, and previously she had to get a jump. Maybe alternator...?

Mark was dutifully remorseful about what happened yesterday. Granted, he's got a lot going on lately, and has been running ragged. But I still made sure there was no mistaking that "forgetting" to pick me up was unacceptable.

When I got home from walking yesterday, I sent him a text message. He wasn't able to check it until 9pm, but I wish I could have seen his face.

"Waited for 3 hours, walked home. Took me 90 minutes. Thanks a lot."

He said his heart sank and he knew he was in big, big trouble. We talked for a long time last night about the changes taking place with his schedule, my schedule, everyone's schedule...and how it needs to be managed better. I think it'll be ok.

So now I have the worry of how to get Katie to and from work on Monday, and until her car is fixed...annndd...how to get stuff to the post office. We previously shipped every single day, and now we haven't been to the post office since Thursday..and there's no indication in sight that we can get there Monday either. Just what I need, a few more worries.

Ah, it'll get better. It certainly can't get any worse, can it?

Don't answer that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home