Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.29.2003

Something else I've realized since I got my new cell phone. (ooh, it's cute, I love it). I absolutely cannot talk on the phone and do something else at the same time. Mark called me while I was in the store and I couldnt keep shopping. I couldnt even roll the buggy. I ambled around, back and forth, pacing about 3 feet, then back, and around in a circle like a dumbass. Then Katie called while I was loading the groceries and I couldnt even keep doing that. How hard is that? Pick up a bag, throw it in the car. No, I stopped and stood there doing nothing till we were done talking. Someone even pulled up behind my car and wanted to wait for my space. I gave them a dirty look and waved them on like "no...I'm gonna be awhile." lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home