Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.30.2003

Katie made a 100 things list. Go see. She's been posting like mad lately, are you keeping up?
________

PromoGuy's Monday Mission. It's the next to last one he's ever gonna do. You better get while the gettin is good.

1. So, what did you get for Christmas?
Oh, so much fun stuff. A dvd player, two crockpots, tons of books, movies (my favorite movies, which was really cool), an engagement ring, a really soft sweater, tons of stuff that I love.

2. Are you returning any gifts you were given for Christmas?
Well, I tried to return one of the crockpots but Wal-Mart doesn't sell that kind, and no one else takes gifts back without a receipt. Pft. Actually I'm thinking of keeping them both anyway.

3. For me, the best part of Christmas being over is that there will be no more Fran Drescher "Old Navy" commercials. Ugh, bring back Morgan Fairchild! What is the best part of Christmas being over?
My neighbors have deflated their white trash 20' Santa from their roof.

4. Used to be, we would always get together with friends and have Margaritas on New Year's Eve (though time has passed and friends drift apart, so not anymore, sadly). My Grandma always makes sure to eat Black Eyed Peas on N.Y.E. I know of another couple who "do it" on NYE, and time it to reach their "peak" right at 12:00 AM! Do you have any traditions each year for New Year's Eve?
When I was married we would always go to our friends Tom and Jody's house and play games with a bunch of church folks. That was really fun. Until our last New Year's Eve together when his girlfriend kept paging him. That put a damper on the whole thing, really.

5. If you could go back into 2003 and change just one thing, or get a "do over," what would you do?
Oh wow. I always wish I had gone outside the night my Elantra was on fire, because I always think maybe I could have caught it really early, and it would have been ok.

6. Is there anything you want to accomplish in 2004 that seems within reach?
I want to get a job as an EMT

7. Is your online personality very different from what it would be like if I were meeting you in "real life?"
No, not at all. People tell me all the time that my online personality is exactly how I really am.

BONUS: What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
Smoke, probably. Then get a slurpee.

Today's Comment Question: Once the Monday Mission is gone, what meme will you pick to replace it?
I think I'm gonna do one myself. I have a lot of ideas for questions floating around up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home