Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.28.2003

Mark got a new mustache/goatee trimmer for CHristmas. I thought it funny that the first part of the instructions say "How to grow a beard or mustache." I'm imagining a conversation in Target.

"Let's get this for Bill"
"But he doesn't have a beard or mustache"
"Well, it shows you right here how to grow one."
"ok."

I dunno. Oddball things make me chuckle.

_______

Just went to breakfast at "Lenny's" (remember that commercial?) with Katie and Charlie. Now I'm stuffed to the gills with french toast and have had entirely too much coffee. Daniel and I are going to Target and WalMart to exchange a couple of things (joy!) and then I think that's the extent of my obligations for the day. Yowsah.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home