Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.26.2003

I have a raging heacache. Promise - tonight I will get up some pictures from Christmas. Lots of good ones to post.

Monday I have an interview for a part-time Limo driver for the Brown Palace. Wish me luck. I don't think there will be any problem getting on board, I've been recommended by a foaf (friend of a friend) who already drives for this company, and I'd be a "casual" driver, which means I work when I want to work. Plus, I already have a letter of recommendation on hand from the other Limo company I worked for ages ago. Pay is low, but tips are likely to be good. Any extra money coming in at this point would be good. Tho I'm surprised tho lately at how the job market has really seemed to resurge. There are so many administrative positions, tons more than there was just 6 months ago. Don't worry, I'm not going back to that, no way. I'm just waiting for the call for the last EMT test, and then hopefully I'll be on an ambulance. But, it is encouraging to see so many administrative positions offering 30K+ again. Just in case....

Hope everyone is relaxing and enjoying their Boxing Day. I'm headed for the ibuprofen bottle - back later, cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home