Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.02.2001

Ooooh gettin close! We are a mere 3 and a half hours from take off time. Mark is taking a nap, I dont know *how* he can do that, Im too excited.

I broke my damn sunglasses today...wtf? Now I have to either pay $65 for some at the airport, or hope I can find some in vegas somewhere. God, that blows. I liked those shades, too.

Im hoping the week doesnt go by too fast, I want to have a lot of fun, and hopefully come home with some money. Gambling all day every day just isnt feasible, nor does it sound like much fun. Gotta play s-l-o-w-l-y to make the $$ last, although I am taking quite a bit. I have just as much people watching, anyway...so Im not to worried about not having anything to do.

Ok, time to jet and primp. Eeek! If by some weird coincidence I come across net connection while we are out and about, I will post. Otherwise, see ya on the 8th!

Always bet black...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home