Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.27.2001

RCG...what to do? I could go so overboard for him if only..if only what? I dont know.

"RCG: That's right. Time will tell then. In the mean time, I'll wish we'll see each other again. I'll wish that I'll have a chance to look at your eyes again and get captivated by your beauty.
... It hurts when you have feelings for someone who lives so far from you. Thinking about that person is never enough to fulfill a heart with love and care.
... You know that you have the beauty to captivate me. I once told you and I will always tell you that you have the most beautiful smile and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. But that's not all, your intelligence and sense of humor are very comparable to your beauty so for me you have anything that I would wish in a woman."
~*~*~*
I do not even know *what* to say here...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home