Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.26.2002

Well the PO appointment went ok. We've nicknamed the Probation Officer "Soft Talkin' Steve". He's thin and soft spoken, and has a really hairy chest. I think he probably has hair on his back.

The Coles clan is here, which is evident from the subtle whining I hear coming from kt's room, where the VCR that Emma uses is. She's a total movie hound. I think she's just having a bit of a dad-clingy time, since they just got here and I haven't seen her in a while.

I have a raging headache.

Charlie is here with kt, I guess they're gonna take off pretty soon. Friday nights are usually spent in Northglenn. I wish they lived closer.

I'm blogging one liners, that means I have nothing to say. I'll try to be witty later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home