Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.09.2002

Don't give me one iota of shit. I like the Carpenters. I really like them. I like the music, and I love the sentiment.

I guess I first started really liking them when I was in Jr. High and figured out that my voice can almost match Karen Carpenters perfectly. Im not saying I can match her quality by any means, but the range is right on. I had nearly everything they recorded at one time..now I just have the stuff I really like.

So I am sitting here at work listening to the Carpenters, and knowing that life is really good.

Day after day I must face a world of strangers
Where I don't belong
I'm not that strong
It's nice to know that there's someone
I can turn to
Who will always care
You're always there

When there's no getting over that rainbow
When my smallest of dreams won't come true
I can take all the madness the world has to give
But I won't last a day without you


Last night, he said "It's nice to know someone is on your side."

You betcha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home