Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.19.2002

The weekend is half over and Im so tired already, from running around.

Yesterday we went and had lunch with my mom. Amazingly, it went pretty well. She was cordial and upbeat, and had some nice conversations with Mark. I have no idea where to go from here..I guess I will try to keep up a dialogue with her and hopefully repair some of the old damage.

After lunch and hanging out at mom's we went to look at some more cars. Planet Honda still didn't have the lease answers we were hoping for, and they didn't even have much in stock. I think I've decided to go with a new car, and lease it rather than buy a used car with a loan. I got a copy of my credit report and it's not as bad as I thought. Stay tuned.

We went to Anne's party last night. Hella fun. I lost count of how many Sangria's I had after about 10. Everyone from work was there, that was cool. We were home early tho, and crashed instantly.

Today we have to go to Pueblo to pick up Emma, then go look at 2 houses. Tonight is the Season Finale of vivor, and the next to last episode of Six Feet Under. That will take us up to bedtime, and then Monday we start all over again! lol.

Wednesday is my birthday. My 40th. God.

T-12 for Atlanta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home