Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.26.2002

This is so incredibly fun! My buddy Ray sent me the links to some of the winners of the webby awards, and this was People's Choice winner for personal web site. It's fabulous, and you just might see some of these ideas implemented on my own website. Is that stealing? No, I dont think so. The trick is to take the idea and give it a new spin. Whee. I just spent an hour and a half on this guys site. It's fun.

What's not so fun is the personal site that won 1st place. It's Free Lori. It's a site about the woman from New York that was convicted in Peru of being a militant, and aiding guerillas, etc. I spent a lot of time on that this morning too, and came away confused and basically unwilling to read any further. I have no idea if she belongs in prison or not. The conviction and sentence seems overkill to me, but Im not entirely sure she didn't do something wrong. Check it out, enlighten me.

Then there's packing. That's all I can think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home