Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.27.2002

Came home early today - i totally deserved it. Picked up more donuts this morning, got there around 8:30 and left at 5. I'm totally fried, brainwise, and skinwise.

We're gonna go out for a nice dinner and come home for coffee and dessert probably. Mark offered a nice night out of pool, and some bar hopping but Im totally not up for it. He came to the sale today and picked up around 6 boxes of books I think.

We had a little girl faint today in one of the tents. It's so damn hot, and there's just not much air moving. I cant even stand to be in the tents for very long, I'm claustrophobic, and it really starts getting to me in there after only about 3 minutes. Moneywise, the sale is going good. I think we're at about $70K so far.

Bonus: I've lost my voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home