Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.24.2002

My buddy Trent is going to make some design changes on here for me today. If things look weird when you visit, that's why.

I have already been in tears at my desk today, there is a snafu with the newspaper ad I placed. I swear to god these people have their collective heads in their asses. I bitched this woman out up one side and down the other, then ripped her a new one. She's going to see what she can do and call me back. Yea, I know you are.

Daniel is here at work with me today. He has his last PO meeting this afternoon, way down in bfe. Thank god. Please everyone knock on wood that he stays out of trouble this year.

I slept like a rock last night, finally. I needed it. I feel like Im psyching myself up for this weekend. Do ya'll want pictures of the insanity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home