Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.20.2002

It's Two-fer-Tuesday! It's Two-fer-Tuesday! No, that does not mean two creamy Caffrey's for the price of one. It's kelly's thought provoking confessional.

1. Other than a family member, is there someone (you don't have to name names, of course) that you've never been able to forget? Why him or her?

I think about friends Dan and I had when we were first married sometimes. Steve and Vicky Ryman for one. I have no idea what happened to them. I'd like to see them again.
Sentimentally, I'd have to say Bryon. But I can't go there. Ouch.


2. What incident -- either one that happened to you personally or something that you witnessed but weren't directly a part of -- have you not been able to truly put behind you? Why not?
When I think of "the worst things that have ever happened to me" I remember Daniel almost drowning when he was about 3 or 4..I'll never get the image out of my head of him splashing and bobbing up and down in the water...everything was slow motion while I tried to get to him. Even sound stood still, if you can imagine. Scary. Nightmarish.

And also, when he was "lost" on the first day of school. There were detectives with twirly wires in their ears at my house, the school was organizing a search party, I was freaking out. We found him in the wrong classroom an hour later. He was too shy to speak up when the principal had come in earlier looking for him.

*eew, this shit just gives me the heebie jeebies just writing about it, and remembering it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home