Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.12.2002

It was time to leave the Library. Some stuff happened, some stuff didn't happen. Some stuff should happen that probably wont.

So now I am unemployed along with pretty much everyone I know. I have enough money to last a while, more than a while..it'll be good. I have other irons that were already in the fire, so when we get back from DC I'll stoke those a bit.

Had a beer with Drew tonight, that was good. The only relationship I'm interested in keeping. The rest of the folks can take their phony smiles and their sad existence and do what they will.

I'm just so fucking glad I don't have to work at the Ball!!

T-36 hours and counting till take off. I'm still excited.

Mark is the best. I want everyone within shouting distance to know that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home