Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.11.2002

Everything seems to have a gray pallor today. I think that's a big reason I just wanted to come home. I went across the street to the Memorial Service they had in Civic Center Park at noon, and it was just so sad. The Flight 93 pilot was from Denver, so a lot of the focus was on that flight. They read the names of the people on just that flight and there were flight attendants on their knees crying in the aisle. I'm crying now just remembering how sad they looked. There was a 21 gun salute, bagpipes..and taps. I took some pictures. I'm working on a page I started just after September 11 last year. Some nice pictures, and some nice words. If I can get through it tonight, I'll post it. If not, maybe next year.

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home