Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.04.2002

"Some people wait a lifetime..
For a moment like this.."


zCO: Hey girlie, what's up
Away/Auto-response from Danelle: It's the last episode of American Idol..duh
zCO: oh brother
***zCO: signed off at 20:25 09/04/02

Yea, yea I know. Go ahead.

But if you watched and you didn't have tears rolling down your face when Kelly Clarkson won, and then sang that song at the end..you're a heartless beast. Her mom was crying, her friends were crying, Paula Abdul was crying. I was um..a mess.


"Dont think I cant feel that there's somethin wrong
You've been the sweetest part of my life for so long
I look in your eyes there's a distant light
And you and I know they'll be a storm tonight
But baby this is serious..
Are you thinkin 'bout you or us
Don't say what your about to say
Look back before you leave my life
Be sure before you close that door
Before you roll those dice,
Baby think twice..."



It was fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home