Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.25.2002

Trish did an amazing post, using a buncha links comprising the body. Very silly and fun - and a lot of work! I found some new reads there, to be sure. Check it out.

I have a new page of pics and stuff from the road trip last week. I'm going to try to get it up tomorrow. Might be fun.

Katie and Charlie went to another indie movie last night but didn't like this one and left early. I checked out the local indie movie houses schedules and there's a couple I'd like to see too...but I'm sure that would totally out of the question to ask her to go with me.

Speaking of kt...she drove some tonight as we went errand hopping. Scary, very scary. She needs practice. She said Amanda told her "whatever you do, don't let mom teach you how to drive. She just screams and freaks out." I freak out because we're doing things like careening and swerving and screeching. Our heads are more than bobble dolls at each stop light. It's more like a pseudo whiplash maneuver. Our heads were snapping back and then forwards at every stop. The concept of braking because there are others braking ahead of you seems foreign. She's driving around and she keeps saying "oops." "sorry". "yikes."

Oops sorry yikes is right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home