Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.16.2002

This-or-That Tuesday (It's already Wednesday, but just barely...)


1. DisneyLand or DisneyWorld? - I've only been to Disneyland, but it sucked. I love Magic Mountain.
2. Amusement park or Themed park? - Definitely Amusement Park
3. Seashore or Mountains? - Mountains, everytime I've been to the ocean it was cold and dirty.
4. Hotel/Motel or rental house? - I love a cheap motel. Seriously.
5. Guided tour or aimless meandering? - Aimless meandering.
6. Drive or Fly or Boat? - I like to fly, but i LOVE roadtrips.
7. Close or far away from home? - Far away
8. Daytrip or by the week? - By the week.
9. Camping in a tent or the Holiday Inn? - Camping, anytime.
10. Rent a car or drive your own? - Hmm, prolly my own. Unless it's the POS and I have fears of not making it there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home