Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.13.2002

Thrift store ho's today. Found some fun things I think. I just got a book (yes I had to order it, we didnt have it!!) on depression glass so I know a little bit better what Im looking for now. We'll see if that makes a difference at all.

Tonight is Amazing Race, hope it's on..last week it wasn't due to the Country Music Awards. (Bleh. Dont get me started on Country Music.) And then hang out time, getting ready for the big drive to Monte Vista tomorrow. 4 hours in the car with a break for lunch. We're going to go to the grocery store in a bit and get some munchies to bring to distract us and keep us from killing each other. Maybe even a magazine..ooohh...

Is it me or does this kitty look like his head is on upside-down?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home